Astral People are on the hunt for an Artist Management Coordinator to join our growing team based in Sydney/Eora, Australia.
This roles' primary focus is on marketing, digital strategy, and day-to-day management for all artists on Astral's management roster, including prominent names like Cosmo’s Midnight, Winston Surfshirt, Memphis LK, Moktar, and others. It offers ample opportunities for both professional expansion and personal growth within the company. Essential qualifications include prior experience in the Music/Entertainment industry and a genuine enthusiasm for the dynamics of the Global Music Industry.
Applications close August 21st
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and responsibilities
- Coordinating marketing around management roster releases with the Artist Managers
- Managing our artist’s press schedules alongside the external PR teams and Artist Managers.
- Be across label and external PR meetings where appropriate
- Create social media schedules for all roster releases with the Artist Managers.
- Handle social posting for all roster artists as required.
- Assisting on social strategy for all roster artists across all platforms.
- Organising database mailouts for roster artists tour/event announces + releases.
- Fulfilling label and touring requests related to artists social media such as providing insights, tiktok boosting codes etc.
- Coordinate the announce and roll out of roster artist tours with the Artist Managers.
- Coordinate the creation of touring and release assets with the Artist Managers.
- Creating and editing tour admats and associated assets when required
- Following social media timelines and coordinating digital ads accordingly.
- Assist artist manager setting up and monitoring Facebook advertising for all management roster tours/shows
- Monitor ticket sales and manage promo accordingly with the Artist Manager and venues/promoters for all roster artists tours throughout tour campaigns.
- Coordinate press invites and guest list allocations with the Artist Managers and external PR
- Book in external photographers/videographers for shows when required
- Collating & uploading opt-in data for management roster
- Work with artist managers on DJ servicing for releases that are club friendly
- Pitching for local radio premieres when the artist doesn’t have a plugger / publicist with artist manager.
- Update the Astral website with latest releases and tour info for all management, label and publishing acts.
- Proficient in social media platforms and marketing strategy: e.g. Ads Manager, Tiktok, Instagram etc
- Proficient in using video editing/creating software: e.g. iMovie, Final Cut Pro etc
- Proficient in using Adobe Suite Applications: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc