MARKETING MANAGER - FULL TIME
Applications close: Fri Nov 17
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Astral People are on the hunt for a Marketing Manager to join our team based in Sydney/Eora, Australia.
This role's primary focus is on marketing and digital strategy for all Astral promoted tours and events. A fast-paced and dynamic position, you will be working across artists such as Yussef Dayes, Stormzy, Bicep, Sampha, Ross From Friends, Ezra Collective, Masego, Vegyn, Jyoty, Madlib, Folamour, Yung Singh along with our signature events such as Summer Dance and Astral's Vivid Party. The right candidate should ultimately have both the drive and ability to strengthen Astral People's brand through our social channels, website and press outputs.
Essential qualifications include:
- Prior experience in the Music/Entertainment industry
- Expertise in Facebook ads manager, Tiktok ads, other relevant digital ads
- Competent in Adobe Suite Applications: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, iMovie, Final Cut Pro
- Strong attention to detail
- Genuine enthusiasm for the global music industry
- Develop and lead the overall marketing strategy for Astral People including tour marketing, branding and social media (including AP management posts and updating Astral Selects playlist)
- Develop tour-specific marketing strategies and schedules in conjunction with relevant
internal and external partners
- Manage tour marketing budgets
- Analyse ticket sales trends and apply insights to ensure marketing plan continues to
- Manage all Astral People traditional advertising and partnerships, including but not
limited to radio, posters and print media.
- Manage all Astral People online advertising and organic content on social media,
either personally or via a third-party where relevant. This includes originating, monitoring and directing ads via Meta Ads Manager and Google Ads.
- Negotiate best rates and rebates with media and marketing firms.
- Introduce new marketing programs to grow subscribers and followers, including but
not limited to the Astral People e-database, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and
- Regularly update the Astral People website, including instituting necessary fixes and
upgrades with third-party developers.
- Create and manage regular Astral People e-newsletters.
- Create and amend digital and physical marketing, advertising and promotion assets
using software including Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Manage the booking of photographers and videographers for specific tour dates
- Coordinate post tour activities, opt-in data collection, finalising marketing budgets, social wrap posts
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including Handsome Tours, WAT Artists, Laneway Presents and any other relevant promotional partners
- Oversee the relationship with our external publicists and other marketing related
suppliers and contractors.
- In person attendance of shows and functions where relevant, acting
as a company ambassador where required.